Famous People With Orthodontic Braces
Tom Cruise With Braces
Ashley Judd with braces
Isaac Hanson with braces
Prince Harry with braces
Over 70% of the US teenagers wear dental braces sometime, including many teenage movie stars, singers, athletes and other celebrities. The objective of this webpage it is to provide some many examples of teenage and adult moviestars and other famous people with teeth braces.
Much of the information in this webpage is courtesy of Steve Miller. Thanks Steve!!
Braces In US TV Shows:
- ALF - Lynn had real braces for the first dozen or so episodes.
- Brady Bunch - Marcia had fake braces for one episode. Jan had real braces for several episodes. Cindy had them too!
- Cosby Show - Denise had real braces for the first season or so.
- DeGrassi Jr. High - one of the girls has braces for several episodes.
- Diff'rent Strokes - Kimberly had braces the first episode, and retainers for a while
- Fifteen - one of the girls had braces
- Gimme a Break - youngest girl had real braces for several episodes.
- Gomer Pyle - teenage girl w/braces has crush on Gomer in one episode.
- Facts of Life - Tutti wore braces (& headgear) for several seasons
- Love, America Style - one show had an orthodontic theme
- Mr. Belvedere - The actor playing Miles appears routinely wearing a headgear. In a few episodes Wesley wear fake braces.
- Partridge Family - Laurie had fake braces for one episode
- Police Squad - one show had some orthodontic spoofs
- Scrubs - Donald Faison wore braces for most of the show and it become quite a characteristic.
- Square Pegs - one of the main characters had fake braces.
- Tracey Ullman - her 'Francesca' character had braces, and sometimes headgear
- Ugly Betty - America Ferrera
- Zoom! - Keiko had full bands, & even had a segment show them being installed.
- (Made-forTV-movie-about-the-Judds) - Young Wynonna character has metal brackets
German TV Stars With Braces
- Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten- Includes two young ladies with braces
- Die Spreepiraten- Includes twin girls with removable braces
Music Videos With Famous People Wearing Braces
- Ratt- "I Want a Woman" - Includes a girl with braces
- Soundgarden- "Black Hole Sun" - Includes a little girl with braces
- Whale- "Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe" - The female lead singer has braces in this music video
Other Famous People With Braces
- Tai Babalonyia- US pairs figure skater, had full bands at '76 Olympics
- Amy Carter - Had braces for several years while her dad was president.
- Chelsea Clinton - Had braces for over a year while her dad was president.
- Shirley Cothran - Miss America 1975, supposedly had braces after her reign.
- Martina Hingis - Swiss teenage tennis player wore braces in competition
- Andrea Jaeger - Teen tennis player from late 70's - early 80's. Wore braces in competition
- Kim Zymeskal- Teen gymnast in mid-80's, was on Sports Illustrated front cover with braces
- Isaak Hansen - wore braces in 1998, 1999
- Gwen Stefani, of the band NO DOUBT - Wears braces occasionally - says it make her feel young.
- Tom Cruise got braces in 2002. He wore clear ceramic braces to help straighten and adjust midline.
- Lil' Bow Wow got braces in 2002
- Chris Rock wore metal braces and was heavily compliments by celebrities like Oprah when he got them off for his drastic imporvement.
- Miley Cyrus frm Hannah Montana wore braces and saw quite the improvement in her before and after pictures.
- Brett Farve the famous quarterback wore braces in his late years to straighten his teeth.
- Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic flashes his straight teeth proudly on the court everyday. His teeth came out and great from wearing braces.
Models With Braces
- Cindy Crawford the world famous model wore braces.
- Niki Taylor the american model from Fort Lauderdale, Florida wore braces to get her perfect smile.
- Tyra Banks wore braces for two and half years to get those beautiful teeth.
- Abbey Clancy a well known model and girlfriend of Peter Crouch wore Invisalign braces to correct her teeth. Invisalign offers models the opportunity to hide their braces treatment from their modeling careers.