whch is covered medical

my daughter has a gap in her two front teeth. but her teeth are all straight. how to close the gap

Answer: Need to see a orthodontist for a FREE consultation

By BracesInfo.com Expert 3

To close a gap usually means braces. Try and find 2 orthodontist in your area for a FREE consultation and explain your concern.

You will then be able to make your decision of what your daughter will need to get done.

Sometimes people will leave the gap alone especially if all teeth are in correct position and all aligned properly.

Good Luck