Teeth cover up?

Is there any sort of cover for bad looking teeth that dont hurt. I dont want them pulled just covered.

Answer: See a Cosmetic dentist

By BracesInfo.com Expert 3

There are so many different things out there and the best thing for you to do is to make a appointment to see a cosmetic dentist. That is their specialty, doing cover up on existing teeth. See if you can find a cosemtic dentist for a free consultation. They may only charge you if they need a x ray to make sure the teeth can be worked on. Good Luck

They may put porcelain crown

they may use veneers to cover them up

like i said there are many things out there now.